Household Chemical Roundups
Household Chemical Roundup Mini Pop-Up Events
In response to safety precautions involved with the pandemic, our event structure has changed. We are now offering appointment-only mini pop-up events for Douglas County residents. New events will be posted to this page as they are scheduled.
Shea Stadium Event in Highlands Ranch
9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 14
3270 Redstone Park Circle, Highlands Ranch CO 80129
Registration is now FULL, however you may check for opened spots due to cancellations on our online form at Household Chemical Roundup
|Acceptable Items to Bring||Unacceptable Items|
Free Electronic Waste for Douglas County Residents
Techno Rescue, 3251 Lewiston St, Aurora, CO 80011
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Weekdays; one Saturday per month from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For more information, review the Douglas County Electronics Recycling webpage or call 303-482-2207.
Outside of Household Chemical Roundup dates, the following drop-off sites are available for a charge with reservation:
|PaintCare: Free paint disposal|
Find a drop-off site near you
|Rooney Road Recycle Center|
151 S. Rooney Road
Golden, CO 80401
9131 East 96th Avenue
Henderson, CO 80640
|Clean Harbors Environmental|
4721 Ironton St #B, Denver, CO 80239
3600 E 48th Avenue
Denver, CO 80216
Enter location and waste to find sites near you
*There are no drop-off sites available in Arapahoe County or Douglas County.
Household hazardous waste disposal services for Arapahoe County are organized by the towns, which should be contacted for further information.
- Aurora: 303-739-7372
- Centennial: 1-800-449-7587
- Cherry Hills Village
- Englewood: 303-762-2349
- Glendale: 1-800-449-7587
- Greenwood Village: 1-800-449-7587
- Littleton: 303-795-3834
- Sheridan: 303-738-9426
- SE Metro Stormwater Authority
- Unincorporated Arapahoe County (including Foxfield and Deer Trail): 1-800-449-7587
- Adams County no longer participates in the Household Chemical Roundup Program.
- Residents with questions can contact Katie Keefe at 720-523-6986 or visit Adams County household chemical roundup webpage.
- Call Veolia Environmental Services to schedule an appointment at 303-526-8155 or online
- 2018 Adams County Annual Report
Safe Handling of Household Hazardous Items
Additional Household Hazardous Resources