Stay Up-To-Date With Your Vaccinations During COVID-19
|Birth through 18 years of age||Adult Appointments and TB Testing|
|Immunization services are available by appointment only.||Immunization services for adults are available on a limited basis.|
Tuberculous skin testing is not available at this time.
*Bring your immunization record to every visit. HIPAA Privacy Practices
Call Us To Make Your Appointment
Low- and no-cost immunizations are available for uninsured children and adults. This is available to adults while funds last. We also accept:
- CHIP+, Medicaid, and Medicare. Bring your card with you to the appointment.
- Medicaid - except we do not take Kaiser or Denver Health Medicaid
- Medicare part B and D
- CHP+ accepted- state Managed Care or Colorado Access HMO only
- Private insurances, except we are unable to bill Kaiser Permanente and select private insurances
- Out-of-pocket costs vary for non-routine vaccines
Shots for Tots and Teens Clinics Updated Locations and Appointments
This year, you and your family can make an appointment to join us at one of the Fall Shots for Tots and Teens clinics. Bring your immunization record to every visit.
Make an appointment by calling our office at 303-451-0123. For the safety of you and your family and our staff, clinics are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
|Aurora East Clinic||Westminster Clinic|
|Saturday, Oct. 10 and Nov. 14||Saturday. Nov. 7|
- Routine childhood immunizations are given at birth, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 to 18 months, 4 to 6 years, 11 to 12 years and 16 to 18 years.
- Annual influenza vaccines/flu shots are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
- Schools require certain vaccinations and your children may need additional vaccines before kindergarten and sixth grade.
Not sure if your child needs vaccines? Call your child’s regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123.
- Immunizations are not just for children.
- Stay up-to-date with the recommended immunizations for adults to keep you healthy.
- Adult immunizations are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, high-risk conditions, locations of travel, and previous vaccinations.
- Annual influenza vaccines (flu shots) are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Make an appointment with your regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123 to stay up-to-date and healthy.