Testing is available at our Commerce City location every Thursday from 1 - 4 p.m.
You can call us at 303-363-3034 if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you!
HIV, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis Prevention
We offer no-cost rapid HIV testing to individuals at increased risk of getting HIV. These individuals include:
- Men who have sex with men
- Transgender people
- People who share injection equipment
- People who have vaginal or anal sex without a condom and with multiple partners
Our HIV prevention services include PrEP screening, counseling, and navigation, as well as free safe sex materials like condoms, lube, dental dams, and more.
We also offer no-cost Rapid Hepatitis C testing to individuals at increased risk of getting Hepatitis C and no cost Syphilis testing to uninsured individuals at increased risk of getting syphilis.
Metro Denver Area Testing Locations
Find other places you can get HIV testing in the metro Denver area on the Test Colorado/STD Testing Center Facebook page.
Syringe Access Program
Our Syringe Access Program provides outreach, education, and syringe exchange services for people who inject drugs and their partners in Aurora and in Adams County.
Injecting drugs can lead to infections such as HIV and Hepatitis C Virus. Syringe Access Services can reduce these infections by providing people who inject drugs with sterile, safer injection supplies and safe disposal of needles.
Services for People Living with HIV - Linkage to Care
Linkage to Care is a free and confidential service. Our coordinators help connect people living with HIV to medical care including treatment and referrals.
Our Linkage to Care program provides:
- Blood draw for confirmatory testing, CD4, and viral load counts
- Referrals to community resources and support services
- Assistance with applying for health insurance
- Assistance with applying for financial aid programs to assist with health care costs such as medication or co-pays
- Education and support understanding lab values and treatment plans
- Care coordinators are available to accompany participants to medical visits to provide support and help answer any questions
How do I sign up for the program?
We provide Linkage to Care services to individuals newly diagnosed with HIV and HIV-positive individuals who have not been in care recently and reside in Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas counties.
The program accepts self-referrals as well as referrals from medical facilities such as primary care providers, specialty providers, emergency rooms, urgent care facilities, and laboratories, or blood banks.
Contact us today by calling 303-363-3048 or emailing email@example.com to learn more or enroll in the program.