At Tri-County Health Department, our mission is to promote, protect and improve the lifelong health of individuals and communities in Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties through the use of data, evidence-based prevention strategies, leadership, advocacy, partnerships and the promotion of health equity.
Why? Because we care about our community. And we want you to join us.
Working at TCHD
TCHD is a great place to work, with flexible schedule options, multiple locations, competitive benefits, paid holidays and generous vacation time, and so much more.
- Schedules that offer work/life balance, including flexible schedule options
- 12 paid holidays and generous paid vacation and sick time
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Multiple locations across Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas counties
- Great pension plan with employer contribution
- Awesome team-based environment centered around meaningful work
If you are passionate about making a difference and have the desire for your work to provide you with more than just a paycheck, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now for current openings.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TCHD is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, marital status, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or military or veteran status. It is our policy not to discriminate based on these or any other classifications protected by state, federal, or local law.
Tri-County is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.