Guidance for Businesses
Call for Business Support Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ask your business question or get guidance on requirements by contacting our Business Re-Opening Task Force (Spanish Translation Available). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-713-6030. Review the current Public Health Order COVID-19 dial.
5 Star State Certification Program
NEW! Text Message Updates
Gour policy manager and Business Recovery Task Force to learn about public health orders and what it means for your business.
Watch Webinar Recordings
Reopening FAQs and Guidance
- COVID-19 Dial Guidance, CDPHE | En español
- Business checklist | En español
- Guidance for Businesses, CDPHE
- Symptom Screening, CDPHE
- COVID-19 Indoor Air Ventilation Webinar
- Overview for COVID-19 Cases, Exposures and Outbreaks in Businesses Webinar Recording
|Handling Challenging Situations in the Workplace: Customers without Masks, Homeless Training Institute|
|Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19, CDC|
Event Guidance and Application Form
- Event Application Form during COVID-19, TCHD
- contact email@example.com to see if you need to fill out this form for you event
- Indoor Events, CDPHE
- Outdoor Events, CDPHE
- Guidance for Drive-In Events, TCHD
- Guidance for Small Events, TCHD
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Space Calculator, CDPHE
Returning to Work and Paid Leave
Signs and best practices available for print
The following print materials are developed to support COVID-19 recommendations and Public Health Orders. All materials are free for download. You can also find additional posters on symptoms, sick, symptoms, and other important information on our Print Materials page. Contact our communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional materials.
Co-brand with our Parks and Recreation Yard Signs 24x18
|English: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print|
Spanish: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print
|English: 8.5 x 11 Blue | Red|