The state is now offering an on-site Workplace Vaccination Program for employers, unions, and trade associations of any size. There is no charge, and the state coordinates staffing, logistics, and vaccine supplies. Enroll today!
Federal Vaccine Mandates
COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
Business Support, Email & Phone
Ask your business question or get guidance on requirements and vaccine information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-713-6030.
Our Business Re-Opening Task Force supports local businesses with COVID-19 mitigation measures, working through vaccine mandates, and answering business questions. We know you have questions and we want to help. Sign up today for our upcoming webinars.
Upcoming Business Webinars
Tuesday, October 26, 3 - 4 p.m.
Register for the discussion via Zoom on COVID-19 Mitigation Measures and Vaccine Mandates. Topics include the COVID-19 mitigation practices in the workplace, vaccine mandate updates, and responses to your questions.
Previous Business Webinar Recordings
Tuesday, October 12, 3 - 3:30 p.m.
Returning to Work and Paid Leave
Employer Tax Credits
Some employers may receive tax credits for sick leave wages and family leave wages they paid. Review the IRS COVID-19 Related Tax Credits to find out if your business qualifies and for instructions for how to claim your credit.
Vaccination Promotion in the Workplace
Cleaning and Ventilation Resources
- Strategies to get customers to follow your COVID-19 policies, Homeless Training Institute
- Sample Script for Businesses About Wearing a Mask, TCHD
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19, CDC
- Civil Rights Guidance for Employers - Google Drive, DORA
- COVID-19 and the ADA, Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws, EEOC
- Local Print Materials, TCHD
- Contact our communications team at email@example.com for additional materials.
- State Power the Comeback posters
- National Print Materials, CDC
|Print Sign: Mask Required In This Business||Print Sign: Mask Required In This Building||Print Sign: Please Wear A Mask In This Building||Print Sign: CDC Recommends Everyone Wear a Mask Indoors|
|8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11 English | Spanish||8.5x11English | Spanish |