Coloradans 16 years and older can get a COVID-19 vaccine according to the state's vaccine distribution plan. Vaccine supply remains limited at the federal level so it may take a number of weeks to get an appointment for a vaccination.
Vaccinations are being offered across the metro Denver region by hundreds of vaccine providers. Check with your own healthcare provider or hospital to see if they are offering the vaccine or try these resources:
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Spotter: Identifies COVID-19 vaccine appointment openings at Colorado pharmacies. Updated every minute.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Provider State Map: Map of providers who may have vaccine appointments available.
- Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine hotline: 1-877-268-2926
- Tri-County Health Department Clinics: Online scheduler to make your appointment at one of our clinic locations.
- Where to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine flyer
- Know your rights about the COVID-19 vaccine
Community Vaccination Sites
State's Community Vaccine Sites: All vaccines are free with no co-pay. The community vaccination sites ensure the COVID-19 vaccine is administered equitably and efficiently as vaccine eligibility expands.
The following providers require registration and a scheduled appointment for the vaccine. No walk-ins will be accepted.
|Vaccine Provider||Contact Information|
|Dick's Sporting Goods with Centura Health|
|Kaiser Permanente | flyer|
members e-visit | non-members
current patients | non-patients
|STRIDE Community Health Centers||303-360-6276|
|Clinica Family Health||303-650-4460|
|Salud Family Health Centers||303-697-2583|
|Lincoln Health - Arapahoe County|
|King Soopers/City Market Pharmacies|
|Sam's Club Pharmacy|
|Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy|