New boosters are now available to provide increased protection against Omicron variants!
- Get the updated omicron booster 2 months after you finish your primary series or after your last COVID booster.
- People age 12 and up are eligible for the updated Pfizer booster, and people age 18 and up are eligible for the updated Moderna booster.
- Find a CDPHE community vaccine site here
Questions? Contact our COVID-19 Community Support Team at 720-200-1445 or email@example.com
Where to Get a Vaccine
Call 2-1-1 for a free ride to get a vaccine
If you have an upcoming community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic that you want to add to the map, fill out this form to submit your clinic details and we will add your event. If you have submitted an event and details have changed, there is an error, or the event is canceled, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tri-County Health Department
- Visit www.tchd.org/Immunizations for clinic locations and times, or call the team at 303-451-0123.
Local Provider’s Office
- Arapahoe County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- Adams County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- Douglas County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- CDPHE Vaccine Finder OR Search by Zip Code
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are the best way to prevent serious outcomes, including death, from COVID-19. Learn more below.
How many doses do you need to be up to date?
The number of doses you need varies by your age, your primary vaccine, and your immune status. The resources below can help you find what is right for you!
Vaccines for Children and Teens
- COVID-19 Vaccines are now available for people 6 months or older!
- 6 Things to Know about COVID-19 Vaccination for Children
- CDPHE Vaccines for Children and Teens;
- Find the vaccine provider closest to your child’s daycare, Head Start, YMCA, or other child care center – CDPHE Care to Clinic Locator
Pediatric Vaccine Factsheet in your language
- CDPHE main Vaccine page;
- CDPHE Vaccine FAQ
- CDC Vaccine FAQ
- How to get your vaccine record
- Report concerns about vaccine providers to the state
- Vaccination Data
- Not ready to get vaccinated? Make sure you have up to date information on testing and treatment options to keep you and your loved ones safe.
We Can Help!
- Vaccine Champions: Fully trained TCHD COVID-19 vaccine champions are available to attend events! They are able to discuss and promote the COVID-19 vaccines, address hesitancy, and provide community resources such as at-home tests and masks at no cost to your organization. Contact us at email@example.com to request a Vaccine Champion.
- CDPHE Medical Champions: The Colorado Department of Health and Environment has healthcare providers available to present information to your organization and answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. To request a CDPHE medical champion, fill out the form here: CDPHE Medical Champion Request Form
- Plan a Community Vaccine Clinic: Our Community Vaccine Team can help coordinate a vaccine clinic at your next big community event. To learn more contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you provide at a COVID-19 vaccination clinic will remain private and confidential. It will not be shared for any immigration or law enforcement purposes. If you are not a U.S. citizen, receiving the vaccine will not jeopardize your immigration status.