Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
Because vaccine supplies are limited at the federal level, not all phase 1A and 1B recipients will have access to the vaccine at the same time.
What Phase Are We In?
Who Is Eligible To Get The Vaccine?
|Where Can I Go To Get A Vaccine|
Health care workers can contact their local public health department.
|Adults 70 years and older can make an appointment by: |
|Note: These locations are not open for walk-in appointments and should be contacted directly for additional information.|
Continue to check back and review these sites as more COVID-19 vaccine opportunities will be added.
- I’m 70 years or older – how do I get my vaccine?
- How many COVID-19 vaccines is Colorado receiving?
- How are the vaccines being allocated?
- Who is eligible for vaccine at this time?
- I’m a healthcare worker – how do I get my vaccine?
- I’m an essential worker – how do I get my vaccine?
- What is the timeline for Phases 1A and 1B?
Colorado's Vaccine Distribution Plan
Governor Polis announced that starting December 30, people 70 years old and older are currently eligible for COVID-19 vaccine. The Governor also stated that "Any Coloradan 70 and up can now legally receive the vaccine...This will take about 4-5 weeks."
Getting vaccinated is one of many steps you can take to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Protection from COVID-19 is critically important because for some people, the COVID-19 virus can cause severe illness or death.