Posted on: June 13, 2017

June is Men's Health Month

During June, join the observance of Men’s Health Month and the efforts to encourage men and boys to take steps to live healthier. The Office of Minority Health’s (OMH) theme for this year’s observance is “Helping Me...

Read on...


Posted on: June 21, 2017

New Annual Report!

"The Determinants of Health"

Genetics accounts for only 30% of a person’s health. Public health services can have a huge impact on the remaining 70% -- including behavior, social factors, environments, and health care. Download a copy t...

Read on...

Additional Info...
Posted on: May 10, 2017

Hepatitis A on the rise in Colorado; at-risk people should be vaccinated

Twenty-six cases of hepatitis A have been reported in Colorado since January, which is more than Colorado typically sees in an entire year. Some adults are at higher risk for getting hepatitis A and should be vaccinated to protect against it.

Additional Info...
Posted on: May 2, 2017

Tri-County Health Department Partners on Campaign That Takes on Mental Health Stigma

Tri-County Health Department is working with a coalition of partner organizations on a new public health campaign called “Let’s Talk Colorado.” The campaign spotlights the stigma around mental illness so that the people who n...

Read on...

Additional Info...