What sort of foods is my center permitted to serve?
The types of foods a center is permitted to serve is dependent upon the type of equipment that the center has. Contact your local Tri-County Environmental Health office for guidance. We also encourage serving healthy foods.

Show All Answers

1. Does Tri-County Health Department issue licenses for childcare facilities?
2. When are health inspections conducted?
3. Does Tri-County Health Department routinely inspect home day cares?
4. How can I get a copy of past health inspection reports?
5. What resources are available about serving nutritious foods in our childcare center?
6. What sort of foods is my center permitted to serve?
7. What is the difference between a sanitizer and a disinfectant?
8. What are the requirements for sanitizing and disinfecting with bleach?
9. Does Tri-County offer training for child care center staff?
10. We will be constructing a new facility, what do we need to complete?
11. I’m interested in buying an existing child care center, what do I need to do before purchasing it?
12. We will be adding a room or changing one of our rooms. What do I need to do?
13. Who can I contact if I have questions about adding equipment?
14. When will I be invoiced for my health inspection?
15. My child care center was built before 1978. What are the concerns regarding lead paint and renovations / repairs?