When do vendor applications need to be submitted?

Vendor applications must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the event. Vendors not meeting this deadline will be assessed a $50 late fee.

Vendors who have previously completed a Vendor Application with TCHD and who have not significantly changed their menu, do not need to submit another Vendor Application (menu information, a current commissary agreement, a current Department of Revenue License and payment are still required).    

Show All Answers

1. Is my Special Event Food License valid at farmers markets?
2. How long is my Special Event License good for?
3. Can I operate my Special Event food booth from my home?
4. What is a commissary, and why do I need one?
5. What is the difference between a Mobile Retail Food Establishment License and a Special Event Food License?
6. Why must the operators of fixed, licensed, retail food establishments obtain an additional Retail Food Establishment License to participate in Special Events?
7. How much is a Special Event Food License?
8. When do vendor applications need to be submitted?
9. When should the Special Event Coordinator Applications be submitted?
10. Do I need a license to roast and sell chilies?
11. Do I need a Special Event Food License if I have a licensed mobile food truck, trailer, or push cart?