Household Chemical Roundups
Household Chemical Roundup Mini Pop-Up Events
There are no more Household Chemical Roundup Events scheduled for 2021.
Please visit the "Other Options" tab above for information on disposal options open to all three counties, or visit our full list of disposal options at A-Z Recycle Guide.
Free Electronic Waste for Douglas County Residents
Techno Rescue, 3251 Lewiston St, Aurora, CO 80011
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Weekdays; one Saturday per month from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
For more information, review the Douglas County Electronics Recycling webpage or call 303-482-2207.
Outside of Household Chemical Roundup dates, the following drop-off sites are available for a charge with reservation:
|PaintCare: Free paint disposal|
Find a drop-off site near you
|Rooney Road Recycle Center|
151 S. Rooney Road
Golden, CO 80401
9131 East 96th Avenue
Henderson, CO 80640
|Clean Harbors Environmental|
4721 Ironton St #B, Denver, CO 80239
3600 E 48th Avenue
Denver, CO 80216
Enter location and waste to find sites near you
*There are no drop-off sites available in Arapahoe County or Douglas County.
Household hazardous waste disposal services for Arapahoe County are organized by the towns, which should be contacted for further information.
- Aurora: 303-739-7372
- Centennial: 1-800-449-7587
- Cherry Hills Village
- Englewood: 303-762-2349
- Glendale: 1-800-449-7587
- Greenwood Village: 1-800-449-7587
- Littleton: 303-795-3834
- Sheridan: 303-738-9426
- SE Metro Stormwater Authority
- Unincorporated Arapahoe County (including Foxfield and Deer Trail): 1-800-449-7587
- Adams County no longer participates in the Household Chemical Roundup Program.
- Residents with questions can contact Katie Keefe at 720-523-6986 or visit Adams County household chemical roundup webpage.
- Call Veolia Environmental Services to schedule an appointment at 303-526-8155 or online
- 2018 Adams County Annual Report
Safe Handling of Household Hazardous Items
Additional Household Hazardous Resources