Access to Healthcare
We are here to help with Health First Colorado (Medicaid), Connect for Health Colorado, or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) applications, change forms, or other questions.
NEW! Uninsured Coloradans Can Enroll Now through May 15
Connect for Health Colorado, the state’s official health insurance marketplace has opened a new Uninsured Enrollment Period that runs through May 15, 2021 to help as many people as possible protect their health and safety. See flyer for details.
Free Help to Answer Your Questions and Enroll
|Medicaid and CHP+ Enrollment||Connect for Health Enrollment|
Call our Health Enrollment Team at 303-363-3013 or email email@example.com to answer any questions.
|Call ConnectAurora at 303-923-2943 or schedule an appointment online. This service is available for everyone.|
You can also enroll by calling 855-752-6749 or going to www.ConnectForHealthCO.com.
Enrollment Services will Support You in:
- Providing enrollment assistance with Connect for Health, Medicaid, and CHP+ applications, including presumptive eligibility
- Troubleshooting enrollment issues with Connect for Health, Medicaid, and CHP+
- Assisting with changes in household information affecting enrollment, including a change in new family members (e.g. a newborn baby), income, address, etc.
- Assisting you with completing paper applications or online through Colorado PEAK
- Providing individual assistance in-person, by phone, or by video using Zoom
The types of applications we help you with include:
- Presumptive Eligibility Medicaid and CHP+ for children and pregnant women (immediate, temporary coverage)
- Emergency Medicaid for pregnancy and COVID-19
- Regular Medicaid, children, and adults, including COVID-19 testing benefit applications
- Regular CHP+, children and pregnant women
- Add A Baby forms for newborns
- Connect for Health marketplace enrollment due to job loss or other qualifying life events