Human Resources Division
Thank you for your interest in the Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) Human Resources Division. We believe in finding the right people to help us reach our commitments to our community. Explore our site to learn more about our various opportunities, find answers to commonly asked questions and gain better insight to the comprehensive benefits package our employees enjoy.
Apply for a job
Equal Opportunity Employer
TCHD is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, marital status, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or military or veteran status. It is our policy not to discriminate based on these or any other classifications protected by state, federal, or local law.
Services and Locations Brochure
Human Resources Division’s vision
The TCHD Human Resources Division, in partnership with all TCHD divisions, ensures a diverse, qualified, healthy, and highly motivated workforce. Our focus is on achieving essential outcomes through the development and administration of cost-effective and results-oriented human resources programs, policies, services, and practices.
Human Resources Division’s mission statement
It is the mission of the Human Resources Division to provide quality services to our customers, both within the organization and externally by:
- Recruiting and retaining qualified, competent and valuable employees
- Providing expertise in the areas of organizational effectiveness, compensation, benefits, and compliance to applicable laws
- Striving to be inspirational and encouraging in an effort to achieve a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback
- Advocating for fair and equitable treatment of all employees
- Ensuring a safe and healthful working environment
- Training, developing and educating those we serve to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization