Go to our COVID-19 Vaccines webpage for more information.
Call to Make Your Routine Immunization Appointment
Call today at 303-451-0123 to make an appointment for vaccines other than COVID-19. Availability varies by location. When you arrive for your appointment, wait in your car until a staff member calls you. They will complete a COVID-19 symptom screening.
Open Clinic Hours - Aurora East and Westminster only
Come to our Aurora East and Westminster clinics for our open clinic hours, for routine immunizations only. Pre-approved appointments are required for COVID-19 vaccines. The hours listed will vary based on if we reach our limit of how many patients we can see in the day.
Bring your immunization record to every visit and wear a mask.
Every Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
"Park & Call"
8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
*Or until capacity is reached.
How does Park & Call in Westminster work?
- Park in one of the designated spaces.
- Call the phone number on the sign to check in.
- Complete a COVID-19 symptom screening over the phone.
- Stay in your vehicle and wait until instructed to come into clinic.
If you do not have a cell phone or arrive via public transportation/rideshare - come straight into clinic. You will join the virtual "line" at the time you check in.
Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Tests
TB skin tests are now offered at some clinic locations. Go to our tuberculosis webpage for more information.
Immunization Clinic Locations
Find other free clinics in Colorado by reviewing the state's provider listing.
Review our clinic paperwork before you come
There is still time to get a flu shot
This year, more than ever, it's important for the whole family to get flu vaccines. And it's not too late! All our immunization clinics still have flu shots available for everyone six months old and older. We accept:
- Most private insurance
- Adults 19 years and older
- You can still get a FREE flu shot,* if we cannot bill your insurance.
Preservative-free flu vaccines are available.
Low- and no-cost immunizations are available for uninsured children and adults. This is available to adults while funds last. We also accept:
- CHP+, Medicaid, and Medicare. Bring your card with you to the appointment.
- Medicaid - except we do not take Kaiser or Denver Health Medicaid
- Medicare part B and D
- CHP+ accepted- state Managed Care or Colorado Access HMO only
- Private insurances, except we are unable to bill Kaiser Permanente and select private insurances
- Out-of-pocket costs vary for non-routine vaccines
Review Immunization Schedules
Children (birth -18 years)
Not sure if your child needs vaccines? Call your child’s regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123.
- Routine childhood immunizations are given at birth, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 to 18 months, 4 to 6 years, 11 to 12 years and 16 to 18 years.
- Annual influenza vaccines/flu shots are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
- Schools require certain vaccinations and your children may need additional vaccines before kindergarten and sixth grade.
Adults (19 years and older)
Make an appointment with your regular health care provider, clinic, or our Immunization Hotline 303-451-0123 to stay up-to-date and healthy.
- Immunizations are not just for children.
- Stay up-to-date with the recommended immunizations for adults to keep you healthy.
- Adult immunizations are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, high-risk conditions, locations of travel, and previous vaccinations.
- Annual influenza vaccines (flu shots) are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.