Journey to Wellness
Your Opinion Matters! Enter for a Chance to Win a $25 Gift Card
We want to hear from you and your experience in our programs during the pandemic. Complete the survey by May 14 and enter a chance to win 1 of 10 $25 gift cards to King Soopers!
¡El Departamento de Salud de Tri-County quiere saber sobre su experiencia con nuestros programas durante la pandemia! ¡Complete la encuesta antes del 14 de mayo para tener la oportunidad de ganar 1 de 10 tarjetas de regalo de King Soopers con un valor de $25!
What is the Journey to Wellness Program?
It is a free year-long lifestyle change program that will give you the tools you need to lose weight and become a healthier you. Classes are available in English and Spanish and are now offered both virtually and in-person.
How do I register?
What topics are covered?
- Weight loss
- Healthy eating
- Physical Activity
- Managing stress
- Overcoming barriers
- Reducing the risk of future health problems
What do I get from the program?
- A trained lifestyle coach to guide and encourage you
- Support from other participants with the same goals as you
- Skills you need to make lasting changes
- 16 weekly/bi-weekly sessions
- Six monthly follow-up sessions to help maintain lifestyle changes
- A CDC approved curriculum
Be part of a group that provides support from other people who are facing similar challenges and trying to make the same changes you are. Together you can celebrate successes and find ways to overcome obstacles.
Tri-County Health Department’s Journey to Wellness program is recognized by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Email our health professionals at CHT@tchd.org or call 720-266-2971
- Class Flyer English | Spanish
- Mike's Prediabetes Journey
- CDC's Prediabetes Screening Test
- ADA Type 2 Diabetes Risk Test