Free COVID-19 Testing Sites in Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties
Summer camps and trips are around the corner. Stay safe by getting those 12 and older vaccinated. For kids 11 and younger, you can find a community testing site near you with the list below, or on our map of testing sites.
Call 911 or go to an emergency room if you are having a medical emergency. Tell the 911 dispatcher your symptoms. For COVID-19, a medical emergency means severe respiratory symptoms such as increased shortness of breath or breathing difficulties. Only go to an emergency room if you are having a medical emergency, not to be tested.
Hours are subject to change due to weather and holidays. Please visit the testing websites below to view hours of operation and pre-register.
|Location||Hours||Provider||Pre-registration and Test Results flyer|
|Aurora - Del Mar Park|
12000 E. 6th Ave., Aurora
Located in the parking lot
|Monday - Saturday|
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays and holidays
|Aurora - Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning Center|
15771 E 1st Avenue
|Aurora - Instructional Support Facility|
5416 S. Riviera Way
|Bennett - Adams County DMV Office||COVIDCheck||Pre-register|
|Castle Rock - Robert A. Christensen Justice Center|
4000 Justice Way, Castle Rock
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
(Replaces the Douglas County Fairgrounds testing site)
|Centennial - Centennial Center Park|
13050 E. Peakview Ave.
(East of Arapahoe Rd & Peoria)
8 a.m. 6 p.m.
|Commerce City - Adams City High School|
7200 Quebec Parkway
|Englewood - SOAR Academy|
4107 S. Federal Blvd.
|Littleton - Arapahoe Community College||T., W. & Th.|
8 a.m. – noon
|STRIDE||Pre-register or download the flyer for more details|
|Littleton Park and Walk|
190 East Littleton Blvd.
|Lone Tree - Canvas Credit Union|
10000 Park Meadows Drive
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
English I Spanish
|Northglenn - Crossroads Church|
(partnership with 9Health)
10451 Huron St
|Parker - EchoPark Stadium (offers saliva testing)|
11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd
|Westminster - Front Range Community College, 3705 West 112th Avenue, in the Library Parking Lot||Daily|
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
|Westminster High School|
6933 Raleigh St.
Registration and Results
- You do not have to register, but you can pre-register to speed up the process.
- No identification card, social security number, or insurance needed.
- Results: Get your test results within 4 business days by registering online on MAKO Medical's website, texting MAKO to 66349, or calling their testing customer service at 719-416-5857.
- Review MAKO's Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Testing
- Testing locations listed are open until the time listed or until supplies run out.
- Pre-register online or text COVID to 720-902-6398.
- Call STRIDE at 303-7STRIDE (303-778-7433) or email events@STRIDECHC.org for assistance.
- Get additional details at stridechc.org/covid-19.
- STRIDE will attempt to bill your insurance first for the cost of the test; however, if the insurance claim is denied, you will not receive a bill from STRIDE.
- Results: STRIDE will call you with your results. You can also access your results by signing up for STRIDE’s patient portal – My Health Connection in partnership with UCHealth. Learn more about the patient portal.
- Registration is required.
- Make your appointment and check the hours at each site online at COVIDCheck Colorado.
- For additional assistance, email their customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org,submit an inquiry online, or call 720-419-1087
- Results: Results are available within 72 business hours from PrimaryBio. If you test positive, you will receive a phone call from a telehealth clinician. If your results are delayed, email email@example.com or call 720-419-1087.
Free Testing at Select Pharmacies
If you have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, you may also obtain a free COVID-19 test at Walgreens and other select pharmacies in Colorado. View this PDF list of free pharmacy testing sites to find a site near you. Testing at these sites is free to all. Photo ID will be required to obtain a COVID-19 test through this program. Proof of insurance may be requested during registration, but is not required.
Visit the US Health and Human Services Covid-19 testing website for more information.
Information for After You Get Tested
Download our flyer, in English and Spanish, with details about isolating yourself from others while you are sick, taking care of yourself, getting vaccinated, and community support and resources available to people with COVID-19..
COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Antibody or serology tests look for antibodies in your blood to determine if you had a past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. Download our Antibody Testing Facts flyer to learn more.
COVID-19 Testing at Home
Free BinaxNOW COVID-19 Testing at Home
All Coloradans reporting to in-person work or interacting with the public for their job can register and enroll in the state's Binax At-Home rapid COVID-19 testing program webpage. CDPHE encourage you to report your Binax results through their reporting portal.