Safer at Home Guidance for Businesses
Call for Business Support Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ask your business question or get guidance on requirements by contacting our Business Re-Opening Task Force (Spanish Translation Available). Contact us at email@example.com or 720-713-6030
Back to Business Webinar every Friday at 9:30 a.m.
Join the Business Re-Opening Task Force for a weekly update and a question and answer segment
Register TodaySpanish translation is available.
Tri-County Health Department follows all guidance from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Read the full Public Health Order or find guidance for all industries. Review any variances for your county, listed above.
Reopening FAQs and Checklist
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Space Calculator, CDPHE
- Best Practices for All Businesses, CDPHE
- Parks and Recreation Resources, CPRA
- Guidance for Gyms, Pools, Recreational Sports, and Playgrounds, CDPHE
- Guidance for Places of Worship, CDPHE
- Car Washes, TCHD
- Salons, Spas, and Sole Practitioners of Personal Services, DORA
- Symptom Screening, CDPHE
Guidance for Events
- Indoor Events, CDPHE
- Outdoor Events, CDPHE
- Guidance for Drive-In Events, TCHD
- Guidance for Small Events (Less than 50 people), TCHD
- Guidance for Large Events(More than 50 people), TCHD
- TCHD Guidance for Returning to Work | En español
- Returning to Work For Employers, CDLE
- Civil Rights Guidance for Employers, DORA
Retirement Communities and Long Term Care Facilities
Signs and best practices available for print
The following print materials are developed to support COVID-19 recommendations and Public Health Orders. All materials are free for download. You can also find additional posters on symptoms, sick, symptoms, and other important information on our Print Materials page.
|English: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print|
Spanish: 8.5x11 Print | 11x17 Print
|English: 8.5 x 11 Blue | Red|
Safer At Home and the Vast, Great Outdoors
Tri-County Health Department follows all guidance from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Read the full Public Health Order or find guidance for all industries. Review any variances for your county, listed below.
State-approved County Variance Requests