Get Tested for Free at the Aurora Sports Park
The Aurora Sports Park testing site will remain open to the public for testing through Oct. 4. A new rapid testing site will open starting Oct. 5 at another Aurora location. More information will be available in the coming days.
Drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is open to everyone regardless of symptoms. The State of Colorado and the City of Aurora are teaming up with Mako Medical to provide testing for free.
|Aurora Sports Park, |
Map of the Aurora Sports Park Testing Station
|Open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
- You can preregister with Mako Medical for your test to speed up the process, but it is not required
What You Need to Know
- Make sure you should get tested before you go.
- Only drive-up testing is available at the site.
- Testing is free. No identification is required for testing. You do not need health insurance to get tested.
- Get more details by reviewing the COVID-19 testing flyer in English | Spanish | Korean | Amharic | Chinese | Napali | Tigrinya | Vietnamese
- Results will be available in two to four days.
- Test results will be available at mako.luminatehealth.com or by texting MAKO to 66349. Individuals without a smartphone may call 844.MAKOLAB (844.625.6522) for results.
- Testing is confidential, and results will only be shared with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the individual's local public health agency.
- Any individual testing positive will be notified directly by their local public health agency.
- Find more answers on Mako's frequently asked questions.
Find Additional Testing Sites and What To Do After You Get Tested
|Isolation and Quarantine||Home Care||Contact Tracing||Additional Testing Sites|
|Learn how to self-isolate or quarantine to reduce the spread by protecting you and others.||Find out how to care for someone with COVID-19.||Review how tracing close contacts helps prevent the spread of COVID-19.||See more upcoming free testing locations and testing FAQs.|