Getting Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Questions? Contact our COVID-19 Community Support Team at 720-200-1445 or email@example.com
COVID-19 Vaccines are now available for people 6 months or older!
Where to Get a Vaccine
Call 2-1-1 for a free ride to get a vaccine
Mobile and Pop-Up Clinics in the Community
Tri-County Health Department
- Visit www.tchd.org/Immunizations for clinic locations and times, or call the team at 303-451-0123.
- $30 incentive gift cards are available for 1st, 2nd or booster doses for people 12 and older. $100 lifetime limit.
Local Provider’s Office
- Arapahoe County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- Adams County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- Douglas County: 5 and Older, Under 5
- CDPHE Vaccine Finder OR Search by Zip Code
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines are the best way to prevent serious outcomes, including death, from COVID-19. Learn more below.
How many doses do you need to be up to date?
The number of doses you need varies by your age, your primary vaccine, and your immune status. The resources below can help you find what is right for you!
Vaccines for Children and Teens
Pediatric Vaccine Factsheet in your language
- CDPHE main Vaccine page;
- CDPHE Vaccine FAQ
- CDC Vaccine FAQ
- How to get your vaccine record
- Report concerns about vaccine providers to the state
- Vaccination Data
- Not ready to get vaccinated? Make sure you have up to date information on testing and treatment options to keep you and your loved ones safe.
We Can Help!
- Vaccine Champions: Fully trained TCHD COVID-19 vaccine champions are available to attend events! They are able to discuss and promote the COVID-19 vaccines, address hesitancy, and provide community resources such as at-home tests and masks at no cost to your organization. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Vaccine Champion.
- CDPHE Medical Champions: The Colorado Department of Health and Environment has healthcare providers available to present information to your organization and answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. To request a CDPHE medical champion, fill out the form here: CDPHE Medical Champion Request Form
- Plan a Community Vaccine Clinic: Our Community Vaccine Team can help coordinate a vaccine clinic at your next big community event. To learn more contact us at email@example.com.
The information you provide at a COVID-19 vaccination clinic will remain private and confidential. It will not be shared for any immigration or law enforcement purposes. If you are not a U.S. citizen, receiving the vaccine will not jeopardize your immigration status.