SNAP Assistance Program


Contact Us

  1. 720-717-8481

Tri-County Health Department Food Assistance Navigators help families apply for SNAP (Supplemental Food Assistance Program) and help them update or make changes to their SNAP Record. All assistance is completed through phone appointments. We can help you:

  • Apply for SNAP/Food Assistance
  • Recertify your SNAP benefits
  • Make a change to your existing SNAP case (e.g. address change, income, household members, etc.)
  • Look into your SNAP case to help troubleshoot issues or delays. 

Call us at 720-717-8481

Email us at

Green WIC logo