I have experienced an odor. What should I do?
Please call the Tri-County Health Department at 303-288-6816 if you smell an odor coming from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal. This is considered highly unlikely since all intrusive work has been completed.

Show All Answers

1. What is the status of the Rocky Mountain Arsenal (RMA) cleanup? Where can I get more information on RMA?
2. Is my well water safe to drink? Should I be worried about any RMA contaminants in my groundwater?
3. Can you provide me any sampling information on my existing well on my property?
4. Can Tri-County Health Department test my well water and do I have to pay for this?
5. What is 1,4-dioxane and why did Tri-County Health Department notify me about this contaminant?
6. Can I use my well water to water my garden?
7. Can I still get a tap from South Adams County Water and Sanitation District?
8. Can you provide me with groundwater information on a property for a Phase I site assessment?
9. I have experienced an odor. What should I do?
10. I see dust coming from Rocky Mountain Arsenal. Should I be concerned?
11. Is it safe to buy a house near RMA?